03/30/2022 New Sync2 version 2.91 released!
Starting today, the new Sync2 2.91 version is available to download from the Sync2 website.
The update fixes a couple of issues that were found by customers and by our Team. The issues fixed in this update are mostly related to Google Contacts synchronization.
- Contacts would not sync from Microsoft Outlook to Google if one-way sync was enabled (either way) on Sync2
- Extra symbols could be seen in the Google contacts' "Notes" field on iPhone/iPad when contacts are synchronized using Sync2
- In certain scenarios, the wrong application bit version would be installed
If you want to know how to update your current Sync2 version, please follow the How to Update Sync2 to Latest Version article.
- You can update Sync2 following the above article or simply uninstall the old version and install the new one, your sync settings will remain.
- Make sure your Sync2 license is valid before you update to latest version.