How to activate Sync2
In order to activate the full version of Sync2 after the trial, a license must be acquired first. Please follow the Product purchase guide if you want to learn how to purchase a license. After a license is purchased, you will receive an email with an activation key which is the same as your order id number. It will look like this: 105XXXXXXXX408. Please follow the How to find Activation Code article if you want to learn how to find your activation key.
Activate Sync2 by following these steps:
Step 1. Launch the application. In the first window of the Sync2 Synchronization Setup Wizard, you will see the option to Activate full product version. Select this option and click Next.
Step 2. Input your activation key into the Online Activation Dialog and click Next.
You can also activate Sync2 by clicking on Activate button in the main Sync2 interface.
Another way to activate is to open the Sync2 application and click Help > About Sync2 > Activate….
Sync2 Activation after Trial Version Expired
When trying to launch Sync2 after the trial expires, you will start seeing a popup message saying: Sync2: Trial period is over. In order to activate or re-activate the application after the trial expires, click the Activate… button in the main window of the popup and input your activation key.
Sync2 Deactivation Procedure
Step 1. In order to deactivate Sync2, launch the application and go to Help > About Sync2.
Step 2. In the About Sync2 window, click the Deactivate button.
Sync2 Deactivation via 4Team Members Area
Step 1. Open your browser and go to the 4Team Members Area page, and log in to your 4Team Members account.
Step 2. Click the My Activations option located on the left side of the page.
Step 3. Locate the license you want to deactivate and click the Request deactivation option.
Step 4. Select the number of licenses to be deactivated and select the reason for deactivation. You can also add additional comments or feedback, if you wish. Click Submit deactivation request button.
The deactivation request will be processed within a few moments. If there are issues with deactivation, you will be contacted via email (up to 1 business day).
Sync2 Activation: License Upgrade
If the same computer is used where the original license was activated, the system will detect a license upgrade (renewal) purchase automatically and manual software re-activation will not be required.
If upgrading on a new computer, please follow the section for new license activation or re-activation in the steps above.
Sync2 Activation Tips:
- If you cannot find your invoice/activation emails in your Inbox after purchase, check your Spam folders to see if any emails were misdirected there instead.
- Ensure that a stable internet connection is available when trying to activate or deactivate the product.
- Make sure not to leave any spaces before or after the activation key when entering the activation key.
- If you want to transfer a license from one computer to the other, please deactivate Sync2 on the old machine first and then activate it on the new one. Ensure you have a valid license for re-activation.
- If you are planning to do a Windows OS re-install, deactivate Sync2 before performing the Windows re-install so Sync2 can be re-activated afterwards.
- If you want to re-activate Sync2 with a newer license, first deactivate the old license following the above steps then activate the new one.
- If you get an error when trying to activate/deactivate the product – please contact us via Live Help, email, or phone.
Contact Support about Sync2 Activation
- +1 (954) 796 – 8161
- E-mail support:
- E-mail sales:
- Live Help Chat widget is available bottom right of the page.
- Monday – Friday
- 3:30 AM – 6:00 PM EST
Notes about Sync2 Activation:
Product Activation is an anti-piracy technology designed to verify that software products have been legitimately licensed. It is quick, simple, and helps protect customer privacy.
Product Activation works by verifying that a software activation code, which you must use in order to activate the product, has not been used on more personal computers than intended by the software's license.
Please be aware that your Activation (License) Code is linked to your computer. This means that the program cannot be installed on multiple computers with the same license - one license is required per computer. If you need to move the program to another computer, use the de-activation option available in the “About Sync2” dialog to de-activate the license on one computer, then activate it again on the other computer.